Since 2019, I have served as a Contractor for the Flutter Developer Relations Team at Google. In this role, I have created and updated Codelabs, documentation, and samples to meet the latest standards.
All the work delivered adheres to Google’s writing and code style-guide, ensuring consistency and quality in harmony with the rest of the Flutter team’s content.
My extended programing experience helped to bridging the gap between developers and the Flutter team, and my commitment, attention to detail, and passion drives me to deliver exceptional resources that empower developers to leverage the full potential of Flutter.
This is a non-exhaustive list of the work I’ve done:
- Created the Iterable Collections Codelab for dart.dev.
- Upgraded Samples and Codelabs for Null-Safety.
- Upgraded Samples for Desktop support.
- Upgraded Samples and Codelabs to use Material 3.
- Upgraded Samples and Codelabs to use go_router.
- Upgraded Codelabs to use Dart 3 Patterns and Records.
- Expanded flutter.dev “Performance Profiling” documentation.
- Upgraded code snippets in flutter.dev and dart.dev to Null-Safety.