From June to September 2019 I worked on the Flutter application Timy for Janoodle Unlimited GmbH.
Timy was a messaging app with event management for small groups. The product was launched for a small group of users as MVP.
After the project ended, the source code has been published under the Apache-2.0 license.
- Multiple groups (similar to Teams in Slack).
- Multiple open or private channels within groups.
- Sharing of photos and photo collections.
- React to messages with emoji.
- Push-notifications for message and channel updates.
- Specific channels for events (e.g. containing date, venue).
- Editing of event channels.
- Calendar for all upcoming and passed events aggregated over all groups and channels.
- English and German localization.
- RSVP for events.
- Native code in Kotlin and Swift
I lead the development of the project MVP for four months, helping decide on the architecture and technology used and implementing it together with an experienced iOS developer.